The institute makes admissions to its courses as per the eligibility criteria laid down by the AICTE.
- The candidate must hold a minimum of a three-year bachelor's degree in any discipline from a university established by an act of the
Central or State legislature in India, from another educational institution established by an act of Parliament,
or from an institution declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or hold an equivalent degree recognized by the
Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50 percent marks or an equivalent CGPA. After finishing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or
an equivalent program, the candidate must have completed a minimum of three years of education to get a bachelor's degree or an equal certification.
Candidates who appear for the Bachelor's degree final exam (or a comparable test) and fulfill all requirements to earn the Bachelor's. degree by 30th June 2022 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October 2022; otherwise, they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- Students who appeared in either competitive exams CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, or MAT can apply to the institute.
- Work Experience certificate (if applicable) from a registered company.
- Domicile Certificate from Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Proof of Nationality for National and International student.
- Post-Graduation Certificate / Final Mark-sheet (if available).
- Work experience, Extracurricular Activities, Sports, etc.