YUVA is a college sports event organized by the Institute every year. This three-day sports event includes indoor and outdoor games like cricket, football, basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, tug of war and chess. The learning outcomes Yuva are:
- Physical growth and mental alertness
- Emotional stability and develop self-pride
- Work in a team and learn self-discipline in acquiring skills necessary to the sport.
- Learn to make decisions and operate under pressure.
- Respect the necessity for authority and the needs of the group
- Attitude building and critical thinking